Private Exterminating is committed to safely and effectively resolve pest control problems in New York homes. State of the art technology ensures your property is rendered free of and systematically protected against insect infestation and other pest problems without compromising the health or well-being of your family.
Insects and vermin can spread disease and also cause structural damage to your home. Private Exterminating’s first priority is the preservation of your property and the security of you and your family.
Specially trained and qualified technicians discreetly visit your New York home and provide assessments and expert advice for basic pest control treatments plans. Programs are customized to suit your budget and come with a full written guarantee.
Special consideration to ensure the safety and comfort of children and pets, in addition to the safeguarding of your personal items and valuables, is assured. Various pest control treatment packages are available that include regular re-evaluation to ensure your home and property remains free of insects, vermin and disease.
Get rid of unwanted pests with us.
Guaranteed pest removal with no hassle for you.
Services We Offer
Private Exterminating is a leading pest extermination company in New York, offering affordable and effective pest control for your home to keep your living space free from dangerous pests. We have been protecting our customers for two decades with our friendly and expert services. Our professionals gladly provide follow-up service calls until you are delighted.
With more than two decades of experience, Private Exterminating is the second name of quality, reliance, and competency.
- Ladybugs – if you have a garden and are worried about aphids (pests that eat your plants) then get some ladybugs. These little beauties can eat about 50 to 60 aphids a day!
- Plants that repel mosquitoes – Lemon balm, marigolds, catnip, basil, lavender and citronella grass are all plants that mosquitoes do not like to be around.
- Remove standing water – mosquitoes need standing water to lay their eggs. Go around your property to make sure that you don’t have old containers that have filled with rain water. If you own a bird bath make sure to change the water every second day or so.
- Work from the outside in – Bugs don’t just appear from nowhere. Bug proof your home beginning with the outside so they can’t get into the walls or corners to begin with. Check windows, doors, pipes, shingles and any possible routes indoors. Don’t leave a crack unfilled.
Bed bugs leave a number of warning signs when they set up camp in our homes. Check for some of these bed bug red flags to get proactive about your pest control:
- Dark red or brown spots on your bedding or clothes – You may be crushing bugs in your sleep, which will leave small stains from their blood.
- Bites on your skin – This may be the most obvious sign, though bites are often written off as coming from other types of bugs. Pay attention to the size, shape, and patterns of your bites. If they appear all in a row, you may want to check for bed bugs.
- Shed skins – Baby bed bugs shed their skin as they grow into adulthood. Look for exoskeletons around your apartment.
- Eggshells – If you find small eggshells in your furniture or bedding, you may have multiple generations of bugs. Contact an exterminator as soon as possible to arrange for an inspection.
Hopefully these bed bug tips will help you stay proactive about keeping pests out of your home
Get A Free Quote
*for detailed quote use extended version